“Guide” Now a lot of people are suffering from femoral necrosis, and there will be joint pain phenomenon occurs. These are diseases on the bones. Once the human body suffers from joint disease, it will affect life and work for us. Joint pain can bring a lot of pain to the patient itself. How does joint pain treat to be more effective?
How to treat joint pain
Joint pain is a great threat to us as human beings. It can affect our normal life and cause some distress to our work. Therefore, when Joint pain occurs, patients should be treated promptly. How should Joint pain be treated?
- High-tech oxidation can instantly oxidize proteins and polysaccharides in tissue and inflammation of the lesion, which can cause proteoglycan loss of function and decrease when cells produce proteoglycan. If the osmotic pressure of the lesion is not maintained, the moisture will be lost and shrinkage will be achieved, thus leading to the elimination of the disease.
- Non-hormonal anti-inflammatory drugs can also be used for anti-inflammatory and analgesic purposes. Drugs can increase the characterization of lysosomal membranes to reduce the release of enzymes. However, these drugs can only alleviate symptoms and cannot control the progression of the disease.
- Corticosteroids used in the adrenal gland can be treated using the premise that conventional treatment is ineffective and can be combined with some second-line drugs. Serious external complications such as vasculitis, Pleurisy, pericarditis, and inflammation of the iris ciliary body can be treated with hormones.
- There are some degenerative changes, which cause joint pain, which requires physical therapy and a pain relief method to fix the pain. But such a method does not change the fundamental problem of the absence of soft tissue.
What is the cause of joint pain?
The occurrence of joint pain is usually due to a number of factors. In the event of joint pain, patients should be timely to the hospital for examination, to check the specific circumstances, and then the right medicine, so that the disease can be effectively cured. What are the causes of joint pain?
- If there is damage to the peripheral ligaments of the joint and the knee ligaments are slightly flexed with poor stability, a sudden external force may result in an varus or valgus, resulting in damage to the medial or lateral collateral ligaments. The patient may have a definite history of trauma, such as swelling, bruising, pain, and restricted movement of the knee joint.
- The meniscus injury of the knee joint, if in the paint joint micro-flexion, the sudden excessive internal rotation stretch knee or the outward rotating extension knee, will cause the meniscus tear, then appear the sadness, will have the obvious knee tear feeling, then will affect the joint activity has the bomb, walk limp, the movement is limited, the joint aches and so on.
- Because trauma or excessive strain causes the joint synovial membrane to have a large amount of fluid, which will increase the pressure in the joint, resulting in joint pain, tenderness, swelling, and friction occurs when the sound. If the knee is extremely stretched, there will be some resistance, especially when doing the first exercise. The pain in the lower part of the patella is increased. When the extreme flexion of the passive, there will be a significant increase in pain.
- Children also experience joint pain as they grow, mostly in boys, and more commonly in the hip and knee joints. This is usually a normal physiological phenomenon in children’s development.
What are the symptoms of joint pain?
Joint pain is accompanied by other conditions. These conditions are usually local and systemic, causing great harm to the body and disturbing to the patient. What are the symptoms of joint pain?
- Pyogenic arthritis, which usually has a history of infection in other parts of the body or a history of local trauma. There is swelling during joint pain. There may be no significant swelling in areas that are not deep, but there are usually symptoms such as elevated blood levels, incapacitating joint pain, and increased body temperature.
- Osteoarthritis, which usually occurs after the age of 40, is characterized by joint pain, which is more severe in the morning, gradually lessened during the day and at night, and joint hyperplasia and friction between spines can cause pain between the joints.
- Osteoporosis, most commonly seen in older women, can cause pain in multiple joints throughout the body, especially if you feel too weak to walk with a heavy load. To rule out other ailments is to switch to osteoporosis.
- Rheumatoid and rheumatoid arthritis, which can occur in women between 20 and 45 years of age. Rheumatoid arthritis is usually a walk-through pain. Swelling pain, stiffness can occur in the wrist area, and joint sensitivity can occur in conjunction with pain and swelling.
Examination of joint pain
When patients go into hospital for an examintion for joint pain, the doctor will base on the patient’s specific situation to carry out some of the means of examination. Check the location and extent of joint pain, diagnose it and then treat it.
- First, the doctor will ask if the patient has a history of pain in the joint, and this is a particularly important diagnosis. The cause of this joint pain can be known by questioning the history of the disease.
- Physical examination of joint pain and then a comprehensive examination, to observe whether the joints of the site have swelling, redness, venous anger, muscle atrophy, scar, deformity and other conditions. Contact to see if there is symmetry on both sides, whether there is fluid in the joint. Walking gait can also show some pathological problems in joint patients. There are also some patients with joint lesions that can affect joint activity when there is a bounce.
- Lupus cells are tested and need to denatured, the denatured nucleus of the phagocytic cells. About 80% of patients have systemic lupus erythematosus. There are 18% of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, there will be appearance of lupus cells. Chronic activities to hepatitis patients, drug allergy, nodular multi-arterial inflammation, the conduct of systemic sclerosis, skin fungal disease, sometimes will see lupus cells.
- Arthroscopic examination, which is a relatively new surgical technique. Now also widely used for shoulder joints, knee joint, hip, elbow, bare joints, and can even can be used in wrist joints and knuckles for the examination and treatment. Arthroscopic technique is less damaging, quicker to recover, and can be used to observe the structural changes in the joints directly with the naked eye, which is more accurate than the imaging examination.
Joint pain in the diet
Patients suffering from joint pain should follow the doctor’s instructions for continuous use of the drug on a regular basis. In addition to medication, some adjustments can be made to the usual diet. Some diets may be helpful to the disease. Therefore, patients can use more in normal times to relieve the symptoms of joint pain.
- People with joint pain can drink soya milk every day for three months, which is better than painkillers because soya is rich in soya isoflavones, a plant hormone that effectively suppresses joint inflammation, and studies have shown that eating some soya beans can have the same effect.
- Eating fish can also relieve the pain and stiffness associated with rheumatoid joint pain. Fish meat contains a number of submicron bolts that prevent rheumatoid arthritis and can effectively protect the patient’s knee cartilage. Eating oily fish twice a week, such as salmon, is a great help to joint pain. Fish has a protective effect on the knee and can be eaten properly in normal times.
- Eating more fruit can reduce bone wear, especially a vitamin C-containing fruit is most beneficial to the knee, such as Kiwi. Vitamin C can play a protective role in the knee and bone. Therefore, the patient can in normal times, the diet more nutrition balanced collocation.
Joint pain causes very big influences to the patient, for this reason, attention should be paid to joint pain in normal times, must carry on with the treatment promptly, so that the severity of the joint pain can be prevented.